Saturday, August 13, 2005

dearrie blog . . . Yesterday was a very memorable day for me. Ms Lim was leaving yesterday. The team baked her cakes and cookies and we ordered pizzas for her farewell party. However, the farewell party was a short one because she left for a photo shoot shortly. After we cleared up the area, we went down and prepared for training. We had circuit training. I was made the leader and we began training as usual. My group was the slowest of all, maybe because I am not suited to become a good leader. I am trying to be a good leader to lead people, however I am always not confident enough.
Yesterday I specially wrote a letter to Ms Lim. Inside, I wrote about how she said I had developed from a eenie-minnie Sec. 1 to this person, me. I can really say that I am much confident in things I do compared to the person I am 2 and a half years back. Well, maybe you will say that people change, furthermore a growing teenager like me. However, without Ms Lim's guidance and the Team's support & encouragement, I might never change that stupid attitude of mine which is that I worry at almost every single little thing and me being very selfish. I also get jealous and impatient easily, I'm sure Ms Lim knows that. I am rather glad that I have changed a little and I'm still trying. I'm also glad that I had made used of this 2 and a half years to learn as many values as I can. I'm sure these things go a long way to help me in the future.
Alright, got to go! Bye!

No comments: