Monday, August 15, 2005

dear bloggie . . . I'm so sad today, I didn't know that even speaking can cause my friendship with someone. I known this friend because he was a joker in the class and we went out together once, I find that he was a nice guy. He called me frequently at night and we chatted for long hours. Seriously, I don't know what went wrong. I could say I was jealous because he paid more attention to her. I don't understand it . . . What I have to say is . . . he should not have told me what he had to say over the phone that day. He shouldn't have. I think I'm falling for him. I mean how can this be? He isn't my type of guy, how can this be? I don't understand why I could be falling for him. Why? He touched me with his words, well . . . what I can is that this is the end of our friendship. I find it such a waste, he's the first guy I have ever been close to. It's never going to be the same again. I hope this is not going to affect me though I know it will. Thank god I have just got to know him. It won't hurt so much to forget these little memories. I will forget them. I'm going to stay focused alright. It's so troublesome to be in a relationship and it's commitment. I got a taste of it. -.-III hahas. Bye!

No comments: