Friday, August 19, 2005

hello bloggie . . . I am very exhausted and dead-beat after training today. Basically, my day today was everything about training. Training began. Ms Teoh arrived and we expected the things as usual. However, today we had quite alot of stamina training compared to the previous trainings. Firstly, I don't know whether to count myself as unlucky or simply lucky. Ms Teoh volunteered to help me do ballwork because we had to do it in pairs. I had a 'ball of a time'. I had to keep up with her and it was very tiring for me. However, I think that keeping up with her standard will be beneficial for me because I am pushed to my limits to a greater level? hahas. Yupp . . . We had several ball games and something happened that left an impression on me. I don't think I should comment on it. I feel that Ms Lim is still very concerned about us and I love her. I mean that she is still our 'mother', of course she is still concerned about us. I am beginning to feel Ms Teoh's concern for me to excel in netball, she wants to push me to my limits and I nearly 'died'. My eyes feel like they are burning right now maybe because I have wore my contact lens for a long period of time. My leg muscles are also beginning to ache a little. Alright . . . got to go . .. See Ya!

No comments: