Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Today I made a discovery about someone. He wasn't what I had always thought he was, he was a hypocrite in disguise. At least that's how I feel he is right now. I hear gossips about him having 'attitude' problem and . . . Drats it, I never knew he was such a person. Though I know gossips aren't to be trusted, I am beginning to believe them. I have been faced with many problems that are what teenages go through in their growing years. Those are very common. Crap! My muddle-headed dad lost the receipt to redeem my phone at the repair shop tomorrow. Drats! I miss my mobile phone badly man . . .
I have been having problems with my best girl-friend(friend), Mabel. I don't understand why she gives me the cold shoulder on certain occasion when I feel I have done nothing that is much of a concern. Well, maybe that 'nothing much of a concern' is a real concern to her. I feel helpless and clueless when she does that to me. "Do you understand how I feel? Please don't do that to me. I will try to be nicer to you in future, okie?" When Mei Xuan and I gets into this situation, Mei xuan will question me on what is wrong and what I have done to you. I am clueless. Is anything affecting you? Let me know.
Yesterday was the first day I experienced life without Ms Lim around. Today had an impact on me because we had morning run in the morning and I used to watch Ms Lim encouraging the taf students to jog. However, she was no longer there . . . I felt that I have lost a guardian angel but I had to let her go. I can still picture her doing her duties. I lost a very good coach.
As I said, many things have happened and I'm trying to take things step by step. I find things go much easier on me this way. I'm trying breeze through this phase of my life and at the same time, trying to learn something out of it.
Got to go . . . See ya!

No comments: