Thursday, August 04, 2005

hello bloggie . . . I had a social studies test today, it was rather stressful for me. I have not been having fun the past few days, I had lots of programs to atend to. I'm a busy person. Hahas. It seem like I am having tests every single week. I guess I have adapted to it. I have learnt to take things step by step slowly, by doing this, I won't experience so much pressure and stress on myself. Wahahas, I will be having 3 days of holidays because of the National Day celebrations. In fact, I think it amount to 5 days of holidays! It's so nice when it's National Day. I am currently learning to get confident in things I do. I am constantly learning values occasionally. Yesterday I had to attend a so-called briefing at Admiralty primary school. Debbie and I were selected to attend it. We did not have a clue of what we were going to do there untill we arrived there and the teacher-in-charge told us that we were going to be student leaders in charge of the primary school students. We were totally clueless. Thus when she told the both of us that we had to become student leaders instantly, I had to adapt. Anyway, the so-called course was to groom us into student leaders with leading abilities. Hahas. I made two friends who were from serangoon and monfort secondary. Cool. Alright, got to go . . . Switched to 'normal' mode already - char

No comments: