Sunday, July 31, 2005

bloggie . . . it's so boring today . . . As I said, I have not been reading books so I have decided to head to the library later. Yesterday I played with the Cedar juniors and hurt myself. One of them rammed into me and I hurt my knee cap and now it's bruised. Everytime I attend one of this sessions, I tend to injure myself. Anyway, it's minor. Yesterday on my way home from Kallang in the bus, I sat by the window and thoughts kept flowing through my mind. I thought of how the day 12 August would be like. I can picture everyone of us weeping and how the scenario is going to be pathetic. As I said in my previous entry that I have been losing my appetite, it hasn't got any better . I am not in the mood to strengthen my relationship with my kor lately so if he messages me, I have got nothing much to reply him. I'm so pathetic . . . I used up the 18 dollars my dad topped up for me in my sim card in just 2 weeks. Now I will have to top it up by myself. Darn it . . . I think I will suggest to my dad that I should change to a line so that he can save more and myself. This is infuriating man . . . Everytime when I want to make a call, I have to think carefully before I attempt. That's because M1's pre-paid card rates are so high. I dislike it. No offence. Hahas. Alright, got to go.

No comments: