Friday, July 08, 2005

hello bloggie . . . Today was a strenuous day for me . . . I had the very first training after my camp. Furthermore, the focus for today's training was stamina. We did lots of sprinting and launches . . .My thigh muscles ache quite badly right now. Well . . . today after training, I asked my friends how they thought of Mario . . . my kor . . . they thought he was not really good-looking. I had always thought Mario was good-looking . . . however I realized that I have never been close to him and take a good look of him, hence I don't really know how he looked. The thing that attacts me to him is his hair.
Anyway, I realized that I am one girl who goes for the looks of guys. That is a bad habit. I am beginning to ignore any guys character. So beat . . . haven't been improving my english by reading . . . going to do so later . . . and add more words to my vocabulary. Hahas.

No comments: