Sunday, July 17, 2005

hello bloggie . . . I had a scary experience yesterday at the Speech Day. The VIPs came into the AVA room to look at our stuffs. They came to my booth and my team-mates were all scared. I had to force myself to calm down and speak. I began explaining when the principal requested for me to speak chinese instead. I couldn't speak chinese and everyone knows that I speak Chinese with an English-ascent. I didn't want to risk embarrassing myself however I guessed I already did that. Anyway, before that when I just arrived at school in my Dad's car, I saw Mario walking to school with Melvin coincidentally. I saw Siti Erna in front of him and so, I waved to her. Hahas, Mario thought I was waving to him and he was so happy. Heh heh . . . Anyway, if he likes to think that way, then so be it because it makes him happy.
I spoke to him on the phone yesterday night and it was pretty scary and nervous for me. There were many pauses in between because we did not know what to chat about. it's difficult to get a conversation going especially when you're on the phone. We chatted about everything in the world . . . hahas. I found his Mom rather strict with him because the moment I called in and asked for him, she asked me who I was. I had a feeling she was spying while we were chatting on the phone too. After about an hour of chatting with him, I realized that he was a pretty easy-going guy.
I'm trying to keep our relationship as 'kor' & 'mei' . . . I have a goal in mind and I have to achieve that. I have to remain focus. Alright, See Ya!

No comments: