Monday, July 11, 2005

bloggie . . . I am not feeling good today . . . feeling a little ill . . . I have a stomachache. Anyway, basically my whole day was spent doing A maths, maths . . . maths . . . However the feeling of completing my assignment which consisted of 10 long questions was fulfilling. My abs are aching now because I did 100 sit-ups and 50 crunches last night? I added another 1 min of crunches because I felt that I really needed to tone my abs well. I was afraid that they might turn into fats which was not desirable. I'm chewing on aloe vera bits now . . . so crunchy and juicy . . . nice . . . hahas. Hmm . . . Didn't get to talk to Chew Ling and company today . . . hahas. I was pretty fed up with Mabel today becauseI just found out that the gathering last saturday which I went was a Christian gathering. She obviously didn't spared a thought for me . . . I was not suppose to attend anything related to Christianity . . . I am a Buddhist. It's obvious that Mabel is trying to convert me into a Christian. And . . . I will not oblige to it! Stop bothering me to attend your church, Mabel. I will not convert my religion. Alright . . . I will be having netball training tomorrow, I had better get more rest tonight. Bye!

No comments: