Thursday, July 28, 2005

hello bloggie . . . I finally cease to heave a sigh. I had 2 test today, Geography and Chemistry. I had not talked to mario the past 2 days because I was mad at him. Today after school, I headed to compass point to get some important stuff that Siew hong and the team wanted. I went there with Amanda, Jasmine, Amelia and er . . . Wendy. Erm, I have to brush up on my english vocabulary, haven't been able to squeeze in time to read a book. My english standard have deproved. Sigh . . . My close friends keep tell me to keep my distance away from him yet my inner-self is trying to ignore the advice. Why am I so incapable when there's a time to be strong? Life is such a strenuous process. Imagine ourselves trying so hard to counter every obstacles that come in our way yet we die at the end of the road. I'm trying to be positive here and yet trying to act negative. It's tough. I'm so tired and beat. Perhaps because I'm so tired, that's why I'm so negative. Yep . . . Going off . . . Bye!

No comments: