Saturday, July 02, 2005

bloggie . . . I went to m'sia today to visit my aunt who is suffering from cancer and she will not be living on this world for long. I guess this will be the last time I will be seeing her. So saddening. I arrived at the hospital in Johore and the hospital was very low-standard. It seem like it was in ruins. Everywhere seem very unhygiene and gloomy. It did not seem like a place for my aunt to rest. Guess you can't expect much from a free-paid hospital. It was a pathetic place to recuperate. The moment we arrived at the ward my aunt was lying at, she saw us and everyone were like staring at each other. I can sense that my aunt was going to break out in tears. I felt really sad at that moment. I felt that life was really precious when you see someone whom you knew going off quite soon. It's a sorrow. It's a painful process to see someone slowly dying from cancer and you know that person. I cannot imagine if that person is much closer to me, I would have wished I can undertake the pain the person is suffering.
Anyway, I bought a new handphone casing for my Nokia 3220. It's stylo milo now. I love my phone now! hahas. Okie, See Ya!

No comments: