Sunday, July 10, 2005

bloggie . . . this weekend had not let me down . . . I enjoyed myself entirely this full 2 days. Well, I had written down yesterday's event in the previous blog already so if you want to know what happened, read the previous entry.
Basically, I had to rush through my homework today because I have to hand them up tomorrow. Especially my Chemistry Ten Yr Series. Alright, I went to compass with debbie today to try to finish up the TYS. Coincidentally, Amanda and Chew Ling wanted to tag along so I obliged. Hahas. Actually, I wanted them along too. Yupp . . . We had burger king. After eating and laughing, I began doing my homework. What the heck . . . I couldn't fully focus on the TYS because Chew ling was there and I kept wanting to laugh and fool around. Hahas. We chatted and meanwhile I did my work. So fun and funny. Afterwards around 3 plus, I decided we should go and walk around because 'Psss . . .' I wanted to see what kind of stuff Chew Ling adores so that I could get her a birthday present. Hahas. However, it seemed to me she dosen't adore anything except stupid stuff . . . hahas.
Anyway, I found out that Ms Lim reads my blog occasionally and this scares me because I cannot write stuff that are too personal here. Er . . . Ms Lim, please don't read my blog anymore . . . And I want this blog to remain personal because I write my personal thoughts and feelings here so it's private. Though I had written my web address on my msn before. Alright . . . Have to leave now . . . See Ya!

No comments: