Monday, July 25, 2005

bloggie . . . I have finally cleared those stupid confusion between Mario and me. It has been bothering me for the past few days or even weeks. I don't want to describe what happened between him and me. I told him to leave me alone and I will leave him alone too . . . He's so indecisive. Anyway, I have a feeling he is using me as a substitute for Geraldine after he had broken up with her. I hate such guys. Furthermore, he has got a bad character and I find that I cannot really communicate with him. I am a totally opposite side of him. We won't get along. I won't bother you and you don't bother me okie! It's so hard to reject him because I have umpteem crushes on him. LEAVE ME ALONE ALRIGHT?! I will find a better guy than you. Definitely much better than you! Sorry if I was too raged up. I can't stand nonsensical problems.

No comments: