Sunday, July 03, 2005

oh . . . bloggie . . . I didn't accomplished anything today. Well, maybe I cleaned my house. Bloggie, I am so afraid to like this one guy whom I have liked since I was Sec. 1. He is quite popular with girls because of his stylish hair. He is also very tall. He has hurt my feelings many times although he doesen't even knows. I spent a ton of a time forgetting him and now he is once again coming back to my life after about 3 months later? I wished I would forget him and he would disappear out of my life . . . though if I don't see him, my heart shreds into pieces. He is the guy whom I have ever liked so much and he would never had known. I would make it impossible between us because he is impossible. He has different attitude and values from me . . . it's impossible.

My heart is healing
why bother to come back and hurt me once again
though if you're gone
my heart would be in shreds
leave me alone please . . .
why . . . why . . . why . . . leave me alone . . . My heart is fading for you . . .

No comments: