Thursday, July 07, 2005

bloggie . . . these few days have been exciting for me . . . However, I have nothing much to write now because I'm having a slight headache. Anyway, yesterday night Kor smsed me and told me he broke up with his girlfriend. Poor thing . . . I think his girlfriend must be heartbroken. And that is inevitable. I asked him what happened and he said he would tell me about it tomorrow which is today. He added that he felt shy to come and approach me, so funny. However, today during recess, he didn't dared to come and approach me because I guessed there are alot of people in class and there are rumours going about us.
I will focusing on my goal and not at guys. It's diffiuclt but I'll do it. Hahas. Anyway, there will be a conference later with Amanda and friends. I was pretty upset today because Mabel suspected that I was a lesbian . . . half-half . . . she said that I liked both guys and girls. It all began because I kept saying I wanted to go and see Chew Ling and Bernice frequently. I don't understand why that makes her think I am a lesbian. -.- Anyway, I proclaim and announce that I'm straight! Okie, got to go . . . see ya!

No comments: