Wednesday, July 13, 2005

bloggie . . . I was so drained today. I was slazing around at school. So tired . . . I have so many upcoming tests, quite used to the frequent tests though. I am trying to think up a poem as I realized that poems could be made into songs. It's so going to be exciting this Saturday because it's Speech Day and I will be stucked in the AVA room attending to the laptop and programs there. Furthermore, Amanda and grp would be there too. However, I am wondering how should I attend to the VIP when he/she approaches my stall. Hahas. I wished the next 2 days could pass by quickly because it has been a hectic week. And I know I would be facing a much tougher week ahead because of the upcoming tests. I keep telling myself to take this slowly step by step . . . because everything seems to be passing swiftly in a blink of the eye. I am like so helpless to time. I need better time management and I need to sort things out. Alright, there is nothing much to update today. See Ya!

No comments: