Saturday, July 09, 2005

bloggie . . . I went for a swim at Yio Chu Kang today. I did lots of stupid lame stuff in the water, so fun. Hahas. I felt that I behaved like a kid once again today. I enjoy the feeling of eating simple with my family at a hawker centre and then we head back to our home sweet home after a long day. I really miss those days when we lived simple. Though we still live simple today. My eyes are sore now due to the chlorine in the pool. It hurts.
This morning around 11 am, I left home for Mabel's house. I was the first to arrive and I waited there for about 20 minutes. Meanwhile, I smsed Chew Ling. Soon, time passed and Joseph and group arrived. I find chatting with Chew ling enjoyable and fun, hahas. Mabel also soon came. We headed to Mabel's 'landed property' house in her family car. Phew . . . The moment we entered the house through the main door, everyone in the house stared at us. It was quite frightening for us because I do not know quite a number of these people in the house whom were Mabel's relatives and church friends. Anyway, I got to know 'Ethel' who seem like a pretty nice girl. I had spagetti for lunch which was rather sumptuous. Next, the show began . . . It was a show about Christ and stuff . . . however, it was an interesting show though. Hahas, I nearly slept while watching it because I didn't had adequate sleep the night before. Ouch . . . my thigh muscles hurt alot today, walking was quite a problem for me. Heh heh . . . We headed to heartland mall at around 3.15 pm. Mabel decided to take some neo-prints. I went ahead with it, besides I had no choice, she was so chou lou. I realized that the shoot was a very quiet one because I guessed everyone was mature. So different from the one I took with Chew Ling and group, I kept laughing and screaming hystrically, like I was nuts or something. I headed home soon after that. We went swimming after that. That's all! See Ya!

No comments: