Friday, July 22, 2005

bloggie . . . the past week has been very hectic for me. I finally get to relax and play to my heart's content today at the 'I love punggol' carnival. Let me briefly describe the happenings today.
Well . . . I had an A maths test after recess. After that, I was looking forward to a whole lot of fun in the afternoon. The bell went off. Mabel and I rushed down to the canteen. Large crowds were gathering there. Hahas. I met Chew Ling while window-looking at the stuff that they were selling. I met Bai lin and Ming feng near the girls' toilet. Ming feng asked me whether i wanted to take neo-print with anyone. I did not know how did they decided but in the end, Bai Lin wanted to take a picture with me. Hahas, he was shy so he asked Brendon to get in the picture too. The picture came out fine. Bai lin thought he looked ugly. Hahas. Mabel went round with her 'Cannon' digitla camera and took many pictures. I asked her to take one of Mario. Then Mario came to tell me that he dedicated one song that was currently on playing. He talked to me! -.- Hahas. Anyone, I went to the place outside the hall where the glass doors are, and I played volleyball with Amanda and co. So fun! heh heh . . . Overall, I had a super fun day at school today.

No comments: