Friday, July 15, 2005

hello bloggie . . . I didn't update my blog yesterday due to because I had to practise and revise for my A maths test. Yeah! Tomorrow is going to be so exciting because it's Speech Day! I wished I could watch the concert tomorrow but I will be stucked in the AVA room. I'm going about to describe what had happened to me today . . .
Well . . . Basically, School was moderate today as usual. Except that the fact that I had to do an Advertisement Presentation without Mabel! Anyway, I felt that everything went smoothly, I spoke clearly and loudly. Yupp . . . After school, I went to compass with Amanda & co for lunch at KFC. Once again, I enjoyed my time with them. Hahas.
Something surprising happened today. Mario came online coincidentally and I chatted with him. It's quite difficult to chat with him because he is almost speechless all the time but i'm trying because he's my 'kor'. Alright, See Ya! I'm looking forward to an exciting day tomorrow.

No comments: