Wednesday, July 20, 2005

bloggie . . . many things have happened lately, and I'm really upset that these things would happen to me. Ms Lim will not be teaching in the school from 12 August onwards. She broke the news to us yesterday during training. At first, Amanda began crying and when everyone heard her woes, we cried too. I hadn't drop much tears during training. However, after intensive study the night before and I decided to turn in, I stared into the ceiling and began wondering and pondering how life would be like without Ms Lim watching over me. Tears began streaming down my face and I tried to stop it but my emotions were taking over. My heart seem like it was shedding because I was about to lose a loved one(in a sense). I began recalling what Ms Lim had done for me in the past 2 years. There was too much and too precious to recall. She taught me so many values in life that it has changed my life 180 degrees round. It helped me to want to excel in things I do. I feel like weeping right now at this moment as I'm writing out my thoughts and feelings. She was the first female teacher and coach whom has treated me with love and scoldings. It's so difficult to type out my feelings right now . . . I feel the hurt as every single of these words get typed out. I don't want to recall anymore . . . sorry. This is dedicated to Ms Lim :
Ms Lim, I just want to let you know that you're the one and only teacher and 'mother' whom I will ever respect foremost. I love you and the team so much.
Alright, I will change the subject . . . I am very confused about an issue in my life. I don't know what to do . . . I'm sandwiched in between 2 person right now. One whom have not decided what to do. I do not want to get involved in their relationship though I don't really know what's going on. I have enough problems trying to deal with the fact that Ms Lim is leaving and I'm trying to accept the fact so just leave me alone.

Felt so loved & doted by you
Many values taken away from you
Now that you're leaving
It seem like a place in my heart
is empty . . .
Thinking of it
Tears stream down endlessly
If I could change the fact
I would atmost do it
However it is impossible . . .
I feel so helpless
I'm trying hard to resist the hurt
and beautiful memories . . .
Take Care &
I hope you will succeed in pursuing your dreams[ Ms Lim ]

No comments: