Sunday, July 24, 2005

hello bloggie . . . I spent a heck of a time just now trying to organize my files properly. I have learnt my lesson and I'm going to take all my files to school to pit it under my desk. It's much easier for me to upload any worksheet that is given to me. Instead of searching high and low for every single piece of worksheet. I was quite fed up with Mario just now when he replied to my message. I feel that he is one kind of a guy who does not put much pride for a girl. I am still confused about my feelings and I feel like ignoring it. Who cares? I'm not focusing on relationships but my studies. I enjoy being who I am in school not being liked or not for who I am. Heh heh. Quote: Do not care how others view you no matter how badly, you prove to them who you really are. Your muscles might be tired but not your mind. You control your mind and yourself! Don't take the easy way out everytime as you don't know what you can explore and learn when you take up a new challenge.
I do not have much tests next week except geog. I need to revise for my chemistry later, need to understand the topic metals. Mrs Gan has been rushing us to hand up our TYS and pushing us to revise so I had better do it. Alright, I have to go now. See Ya!

No comments: