Monday, July 04, 2005

bloggie . . . I went to compass with chew liing and stupid bernice today to look for a sutable present for idiot wendy who didn't reply to my msg again. She's irritating me . . . what she thinks I am... I am an ordinary girl with ordinary desires, not what chew liing and bernice thinks . . . I am here trying to forget my ugly memories and wendy is reminding me of my past . . . To Wendy and fellow cockroaches: I am not what you think okie! Go on and think whatever you want, I don't give a damn . . . This is shit man . . . Don't think of me this way . . . I will prove you wrong!
Alright . . . change the topic . . . I have to rush up all the homework that are yet to be done. Well . . . Mario will be performing on stage tomorrow and I am looking forward to it. I think I will get wendy a cockroach and put it in a box, this will scare her out of her wits . . . hahas. OKie, bye!

No comments: