Saturday, July 23, 2005

hello bloggie . . . I didn't had a pleasant night hence i'm still feeling lethargic now. Yesterday I chatted with Mario again. There was many quiet moments in between and I mean many. Hahas. Anyway, I just went with the flow of chatting. He played his guitar several times and it was nice. I am in shit man . . . My mom knows about me calling Mario though he does call me too. Anyway, I have a feeling this will not work out between me and him. Reason speaking, because he's so shy in school and it's almost like we have nothing much to chat about. Hahas. Yesterday night over the phone, I told Mario that I was pretty close to Bai lin in my class and I took a pic. with him and Mario sounded jealous or taken aback? hahas. By the way, it's Chew Ling's birthday today! Happy Birthday Chew Ling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay Cute always! hahas. Alright, See Ya!

No comments: