Tuesday, July 12, 2005

hello bloggie . . . today I had training. It was sort-of a stamina training again. Well, I do not totally dread stamina training because it has its advantages. I am so tired once again . . . I feel drained of energy, maybe because I am not taking in enough carbohydates. I feel sad again . . . wondering why life is as such . . . I am so tired however I enjoyed training. I feel like breaking down once again . . . Think on the positive side. I am so tired, tired, tired . . . I want to sleep till I desire. Netball was rather fun today however I nearly sprained my ankle because one of my juniors tripped over my ankle. Thank god I didn't. The last game was super exciting however due to my lousy umpiring, I slowed down the game. Ms Lim and Ms Teoh played and worked together as GD and GK in the last game. Exciting game yeah? Hahas. Then, tooty Chew Ling kept disturbing me today . . . eg. she kept poking me. Hahas. I realized that everytime I see Chew Ling and Bernice and hear their laughter, it just brightened up my day . . . Hahas. Alright . . . See Ya!

No comments: