Friday, July 01, 2005

bloggie... I just got back from Bahtera camp... 3 days 2 nights... I'm beat... I am going to describe the whole experience at camp. The first night at camp was very memorable... The instructors came and shouted us to turn in at 12.15 am. I tucked myself into the sleeping bag and hid my head under the cover. I suddenly felt so sad because I missed my family and mother badly... I laid under the covers and tears began streaming down my eyes. I felt terrible and I just kept crying... I couldn't really slept and woke up again at 1 am plus. I woke up at 5.30 am plus the next morning. I felt that i really wanted to talk to my Mom... I called her and we exchanged concern. After that, I went to prepare myself for the long day ahead. On the second day at camp, we had Nasi Lemak in the morning and we began our activities. We headed to CRC2 where we had to do high, scary activities. I did the log thingy where we had to walk across the log empty-handed trying to balance. I thought it was going to be very simple untill I got up there. It was terrifying, I was so scared that I was stunned to move. I walked very slowly to the next end and got down. In the afternoon, we had kayaking! We headed out to sea and it was quite fun... got alot of kelongs(houses in the sea). My kayak kept drifting away from the rest... We had campfire at night. My group had to perform, we did a sexy dance called "7 steps to take a shower" ... damn funny man... hahas. 3rd day at camp, we had our breakfast and prepared to head back to school. In fact, I don't know why... I miss my instructor now... she's damn hilarious. She is Wati.. hahas.. I describe her appearance... she has short spiky hair, she is short and have slightly large eyes... hahas.. Okie... got to go.. See Ya!

No comments: