Thursday, August 18, 2005

I am having a difficult week ahead . . . I have not been in the best of the moods lately hence don't provoke me okie. Hahas, I'm the peace-loving kind . . . heh heh. I am listening to a song right now and as I'm listening to it, I am reminiscing how he used to sing to me over the phone. However, it's now over. I don't know whether I should be glad or upset, I really don't know. I am clueless. It's hurting me now. I thought it was just a simple friendship but it turned out this way. I keep asking myself how it turned out this way. I need someone to hug me right now . . . Mabel's the right choice, she's always giving me hugs. I love her man. -.- III I will get over that idiot. I am determined! I am so sad . . . I really wished that later I go to sleep and wake up tomorrow without a single distraction and thought about him. I wished I could forget this whole incident. However, I think it's going to remain forever in my conscience as long as the river. I am really upset this time. I will stay positive! Sometimes, it's so difficult to stay positive when things are really down the drain. Well . . . I'm only a teenager, there's much more challenges and obstacles out there waiting for me to overcome them. Alright, I have got to go. See Ya!

No comments: