Saturday, January 07, 2006

Hees. School has reopened. Well, I don't know whether I had been looking forward to it or something all this while. Haa. Anyway, the first week of school has been rather pleasant for me. I have got to know some teachers whom I find amazing or you can say interesting. Haa. Firstly, I want to say that I really like my english teacher, Mrs Lau. It's like I'm really liberated to ask any questions in her class or lessons. Next, I really find Mdm Yap, my mathematics teacher, a really focused teacher. I kind of like her lessons too. I have learnt my lesson from the past year. I'm going to be all serious this year. I fooled around and wasted my entire last year. Thinking back, I really regretted it. Anyway, what is left behind is left behind. I have to stay focused now.
I'm really very troubled by some things. A few days ago, I told Tiff some things that ended in the most tragic way. Then just yesterday, she came up to me and told me that someone still likes me alot. I feel very angry. I'm really trying hard to forget what happened. Then here comes the same thing again. I want to climb up to the highest building in this world and yell out all my frustrations. Then I will jump down the building with a parachute and let it lift me higher and higher till I feel emptiness. I want to forget!!! What do you think I am, a substitute for you? I said it once you lost me, you will never get to own me again. Do you get it? Get out of my life please.
Okie, here's a little space for lil Erica. School has reopened. I guess we don't have as much time to meet up. It's okie. We can still keep in touch through messaging okie? Haa. Ya. It's really heaven's will for us to meet on that rainy day without arranging to meet up. Haa. Okie la, i'm tired. Me signing off.

No comments: