Friday, January 13, 2006

Hellos. I've been real busy lately. Lessons are until 3.30 pm or even later with trainings. I'm trying to focus as much as I can. Maths lesson today was really hectic, Mdm Yap went a little too fast beyond my usual speed. I'm having a slight headache now. Aw . . . I'm totally unlucky. Yesterday during PE lessons, we were playing modified games when someone jumped up for the ball and elbowed me in the chest. It hurts quite badly. Ouch. I will be having several common tests next week, need to plan my time real wisely this weekend. I think I'm burning the midnight oil or something tonight. All this is pure hardwork. I don't even have time for a relationship. I messaged ms teoh and I told her about my chest injury, she said I was accident-prone. However, it's true what. I recently sprained my ankle and even risked spraining it a week ago the second time. I think I have to do lots of praying this sunday just so in case. Haa. Alrights, me signing off . . .

No comments: