Friday, January 20, 2006

Hellos. Today is the first tournament match I have against Anderson Sec. I'm such a imbecile. I didn't perform up to my standard in the first three quarters and later on in the last quarter, I hoped for a miracle to happen though I fought very hard for the last one. I have learnt a lesson from this and I will never do it again. I feel so ashamed of myself because of my stupid way of thinking. I'm going to give my all in the next four quarters to come. I shall show the world that I'm a fearless netballer. I shall be afraid of no one on the court ever again. Frankly speaking, I was very afraid of my goal-shooter. I was afraid that I couldn't intercept her ball and almost every other thing. I planned on winning today's match and this is the outcome. At first, I did not want to accept the fact that we lost to Anderson. For goodness sake, we were as good as them! We were about to beat them in the second quarter! Everything was so close. I'm trying to forget about this game. I shall take this as a lesson learnt.

No comments: