Tuesday, January 31, 2006

So wells, I'm here to update my blog during this Chinese New Year Season. Actually before my reunion lunch at home, I was looking through Siew hong's blog and it kinda made me sad. I had no mood to enjoy the steamboat after that. I kept thinking when I will leave the team and how my life will be without trainings. It's just horrendous just to think. I was silent throughout the meal, which made my parents thought something was up with me. Haa. I was pretty upset. I went to my room to message chew ling and she advise me not to think about it till then. I heed the advice. I'm so upset now, though. I want my sweetest coach to remain and my team. However, something sparked me. I was wondering so what if we win or lose now that we have lost, we will be out of the school just in a matter of time. Hence, I would rather choose not think or reminsce the times we so enjoyed being together. iLOVEtheteam simply so much! That I simply don't want to let go. Everyone watched everyone grow up. It's like leaving my siblings behind somewhere. Anyways, I don't want to ponder over it anymore. It makes me real hurt inside. Sometimes I just wished we don't have to grow up but just remain in this little land of treasury. Sigh ... Alrights, I have got to go. Happy Chinese New Year, ppl!

No comments: