Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Hellos. It seems to me that things haven't been going smoothly for everyone. Well, maybe I haven't been doing enough for my netball team that's why everything is turning out this way. Team's attitude getting disastrous and so on. How I wished I can be given the authority or acknowlegment to yell at those people who haven't been showing the right attitude during training. Then maybe I would be yelling at myself too for not showing the right example in the first place. I guess I shouldn't be joking so much with my juniors. Also, I guess if I had to lecture someone, that someone would be myself. Recently, alot of stuffs has happened. Just yesterday, Pei wen and Elly or someone asked for help in their studies so I told them, " I guess you all should learn to help yourself first " Well, isn't that so right? If you have no intention to help yourself by having more self-discipline and getting yourself more organized in order to do better at your studies, even if you invite the world's top tutor to help you, won't he be saying the same thing I said to you? Everything's within your grasp if only you are willing to do so. You know something? All these were taught by Ms Lim. And I guess all these inspirational quotes are going to help me get through my dark corners in life. And though I know all these values of life, sometimes I find them hard to keep by. It's a really hard thing to keep by when you're really down. Everything's in the mind, I guess. Haa. I have never been a captain or anything so I think I won't understand my captains are going through. All the heavy responsibilities. Sigh. Life's getting tougher. Think positively.
I have decided to add a little space for lil Erica. It has been a week or so already. And we haven't been chatting as usual. I wonder how are we to keep this going. Well, we can choose to think about it at this point of time but we can't escape from it. Sigh. I don't want to think about it yet. Hmms, I haven't been in the proper mood lately. With my busy schedule daily, it's hard to find time to relax sometimes. Urgh. Me signing off.

No comments: