Monday, January 02, 2006

Hellos! Yay! School is reopening! I'm geared up for the new year ahead. I'm going to mug hard for everything. Ya. Time is very precious and limited for me now. There's about six months left to my chinese o' levels. Have to read more chinese newspapers! My got. My time is so constraint. I'm starting the year with a positive attitude. Hmms. This is so frustrating. My lessons will end at 3.30 pm from tomorrow onwards. Lessons will also be in home room system. Well, maybe it will be better this way. And I have an A maths re-examination coming up! I'm about to finish my revision on circular measure. I'm planning to finish it by tonight. Then I'll go on to Trigo and that's it. Oh and permutation. I'm so lame. Holidays are over and here am I not yet prepared for the paper. It's okie. I will finish it soon. Alrights, me signing off.

No comments: