Saturday, December 31, 2005

Hello. I spent an hour reading again but anyways the book was too difficult to resist. Ha. I will be heading overseas the day after. I'm going to attend a mourning because my aunt just passed away from cancer. Sometimes as I see people leaving us one by one just like that, I ponder about my life and my family. Why does everything in the world just ends in the same way? And I also wonder why there are sadness, hatred and unhappiness in the world. Arrghh. I'll just forget about it. There's nothing I can do about it anyway. I'll just live life the way I want it. Ha. *Screams. I want to play netball ! ! ! Ms teoh forbade me from getting back on the court yesterday though I proved to her I can still walk after falling and straining my ankle. It was so frustrating for me. There I was anticipating to be put in the game, and there my coach was giving my position to my team-mate. Sigh. Alrights, me signing off now.

No comments: