Monday, December 19, 2005

Hellos. I had a enjoyable morning. Hees. My mom had to head to work at 2 pm today thus I could spend the enitre morning with her. I really missed thise times when she always took me along when she headed to somewhere. Wells, this morning my mom wanted to go to the prime-mart and she asked me along. Then I was like chatting with her on the way there like we used to, it was so fun. It felt just like I was a young kid. I guess I have not grown out of it. I am very attached to my mom. Haa. Yay~! I will be having training or a friendly match tomorrow. Hopefully, everything goes smoothly. I will pray tonight. Hees. And also hopefully ms teoh is safely back in s'pore by now or later. I don't want anything untowards to happen to my loved ones. Especially the team and my family and hmms, little erica. Haa. Me signing off.

No comments: