Friday, December 23, 2005

Hellos. Today is basically a boring day. I spent an hour reading an interesting book, was glued to it. I'm still bothered over my performance at Springfield yesterday. I keep on pondering over it. I need to do something about it. Remember I'm seeking fulfilment everyday? My task is failing me. Sigh. I feel so upset. This afternoon while I was watching the television, there was this scene where a son got slapped by his father. It flashed some memories across my brain. I began feeling very angry while reminscing everything. The thing was the son punched his father back. I wished I could have done that at that point of time. I cannot forget the incident. Everytime I'm alone and dreamy, I would start thinking back. It is very torturous for me. I wished there were trainings daily, so I don't have to face my father at all. It's not that I really hate him to the core. I don't know how to describe it. There's a tinge of hatred, that kind of thing you know. I feel so not at peace with myself lately. Sigh. Forget about it. I must enjoy my weekend this time. The ho ho ho! weekend. Haa. Ya. Trying to stay positive. Me signing off.

No comments: