Saturday, December 17, 2005

Hellos. Today was basically a boring day. There were no outings. I actually intended to head for a jog earlier on however the weather was unfavourable towards me. Sigh. I am still brooding over what happened yesterday. I will never forget it since it happened twice. I actually tried to forget about it since the first time. Hmms, I'm trying to look for a suitable blogskin to fit my mood now. I really wished there was netball training now, or at least for today. I'm so addicted to training. Wells, maybe I just missed the atmosphere I have at trainings, with everybody laughing and joking. I really love the atmosphere and activities. Sometimes I really wonder whether I'm happy being in this family, so many things have happened and I'm really stressed being in this family. I want a getaway. I would rather spend my entire day at school for trainings than stay at home during a weekend. It's getting from bad to worse. My weekends ain't any good. It's become to such an extent that I somehow detest heading home for weekends nowadays. Well, maybe I should head out with my friends during the weekends and just plainly ignore the family. I'm practically sicked of this. Some people might think that I'm washing dirty linen in public. I'm telling some foul tales about my family. But this is just my life. I'm having a hard time growing up now. And I'm only 15. Sigh. Alrights, me signing off. Staying Positive~!

No comments: