Friday, December 09, 2005

Hellos. I had training this morning again. However today's turnup for training was worse than before. Wells, maybe it was always the same. We began training with a 2 km run around our school. We were made to do benches after that. I was excused from doing it. Yay~! -.-lll Do you how much I yearned to do benches when I saw you all did it. I'm aware of the benefits from doing benches and I wanted to do it too but my stupid knee la. We did several drills then, I could sense that ms teoh was fuming inside because of our mistakes? However, she did not blow up. Haa. Then there was my favourite part of training, the court game. However, after taking a look at the pathetic amount of people who were present, my heart took a dip. I was so sad la. I was depressed by the scene too. Sigh. Why are people so inconsiderant as to crash all those in the team who has aspirations to be future netball nationals? Haa. Being too spastic here. But it's possible. Haa. Ya, I was playing the half-court game. I was defending siew hong and then I raised up my hand to defend the ball from getting to another person. Haa. The hand was in mid-air. Then ms teoh came along to sprint out for a ball when she was stopped in her tracks by my long* hands. Actually is she hit me lor, she ran out and banged into my hand not the other way round. Haa. Anyways, aiya I give in to her la. She say hit then hit lor. Later I get punished by her. Haa. And you know where my hand hit her? It was hilarious. After that, I began to warm up for the more intensive defending. And soon everything ended. That was it.
We headed to Compass Point to have our lunch at kfc. We had the ball of our time~! Hees. Actually I'm pretty tired now. I will update you about what happened at hougang mall later. Me sighing off.

No comments: