Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Hellos~ Aiyo, I just removed the bandage from my ankle this morning. My ankle still hurts man and it's still very weak, I want to go and strengthen it soon. I'm so bored but I have got to stay patient with myself. I want to do so many things when my ankle has recovered. I want to play basketball, netball and go shopping~! I'm so restricted now. Aw~ Like I say, hopefully my ankle would have recovered by next tuesday. Opps. By the way, school's going to reopen again~! It's very soon. Last night, I spent some time reading some of my past entries and I made a conclusion. I was very childish in the past. I was ignorant too. But I got out of it. Then, during yesterday's friendly match, one of my juniors came to tell me I can only perform on the court when I'm angry. She was quite correct. Remember the friendly matches at RGS? The day before the match, I got slapped by my dad. That was why I was so mad and fuming inside resulting in me looking so stern during the games. However, I did my stuffs and got results. Indeed that was my most fulfilling match I have ever had though. I guess there will be more to come for me because I'm still craving for more satisfaction. I want to play in next's tuesday match~! Alrights, me signing off.

No comments: