Thursday, December 15, 2005

Hellos.
Bascially, today was another boring training day. My ankle is recovering relatively fast, I guess I sprained a muscle in my ankle or something. It is recovering quickly. What I am afraid now is that I will get a sore throat next tuesday because I think I'm having an ulcer in my throat now. It hurts when I swallow. I'm so unlucky, wells I will just stay positive. I will write about my training today. There were 10 people who arrived for training, out of 2 who were ill and me myself who was injured. However, I'm not useless. I feeded the team several balls. Hees. At least I'm of some use. I hate slacking around unless I'm sleepy or tired. Then there was the benches part. I had to feed siew hong and her group the balls before they landed. It was boring though. Haa. The only funny part was seeing chew ling swing her arms aimlessly trying to get up onto the bench. Haa. I laughed at her till ms teoh walked over to me and gave me a stare of is it so funny look. Hees. I'm feeling so guilty, my team are doing benches and I can't even jump. This is so sickenening man. I hate to slack behind lately. I mean I used to be very slow. Haa. Oh man. I'm so eager to get back on court and display or practise my skills again. I'm afraid that I might lose the . . . oh man, I have limited vocabulary. Then ms teoh, amanda and mabel is going to Genting. I have been there like umpteen times that I know the place in my heart. Drats. No holiday trips for me this year. I'm so eager to go for a holidays too~! Wells, maybe a trip to somewhere with my bestest friends or team-mates might do good but it's all too late. Fifteen more days before school reopens. I'm doing a countdown here. Haa. iMISStrainings~! I can't wait till tuesday~! Hopefully, I will be all well and fine by then. My team-mates too. And, my coach too. Haa.
Alrights, here's alittle space for little erica~! Haa. Remember I asked you if you could steal something from me, what would you steal? I never thought that you would want to steal my heart! Haa. It's nice of you to say that though. And you know what? You are half-way there in stealing my heart! Isn't that pleasing to your ears too? The bad thing is, holidays are coming to an end and I can't chat with you daily at night like we do now. I don't have the time. I guess that will be the obstacle we will have to overcome. Haa. Okie, me signing off now.
Take Care, people~! I want you all well and in one piece on tuesday. That's the day we will reign as a team!

No comments: