Friday, December 30, 2005

Hello. Basically, my entire morning was filled up by netball friendlies. It was actually going to be a fulfilling day for me however everything has to turn negative for me. Sigh. I arrived at kallang this morning with my team-mates promptly. We slazed around for fifteen minutes before we began warm-up. Ms Lim arrived and well, she hasn't changed alot. She looked very solemn to me thus i didn't thought of speaking to her. Ha. Anyway, after the warm-up, the game against Tanjong Katong Girls' began. I was playing as the GK. Then there was this GS whom I always quite admire from the past because she got into the second round of the Under 14 selections when I went for the selections at 13? Ya. I played with her and I thought it was very challenging. I observed her first. The very first try she tried to get a lob and I let her be. The second time she tried for a lob, I was determined to get it. Ha. I always observe my oppenents first before I attempt to beat them at their weakness. I know my weakness and that is I am rooted to the ground. And also being not too agile. I will improve on it. Yes! There will be a netball carnival on the 8th Jan and it's at kallang! I guess so. Ha. I hope I can stretch my stamina. I think I will do skipping at home because i have limited equipments. Ha. Ya. I have to collect my IC soon! Hees. Actually I could have collected it anytime this week. Ha. I guess I'm just plain forgetful. Alrights, I'm signing off here. Ha.
Oh ya, here's a little space for lil erica. Thanks for your surprising present. I really didn't knew there was a doll inside of the jar filled with stars. Hees. You really never fail to surprise me with your gifts. Ha! Okie, you must hug the lil cookie monster I gave you. I spent alot on it. Ha. Okie. Take care. =)

No comments: