Saturday, December 17, 2005

Hellos. Yesterday was my dearest mommy's birthday. However, sad to say, it was another upset day. And this hatred within me is growing.
Yesterday was actually a very fruitful day. My mom took me out to Bishan to trim my hair slighty short and also to get her birthday cake or shop. After trimming my hair and paying $18, we headed to junction 8 to shop. On the way there, my mom bought several clothes at the nearby shops outside. Then we got into the shopping mall and my mom began searching frantically for the shop u2, because she had a $15 voucher to spend. We found the shop and she asked me to select some jeans. My clothes exceeded $100 man. Then we headed home. My dad was ill after coming back from china and my mom had to buy the cake herself when she's the birthday woman. How pathetic is this! Anyways, we headed home with my dad coming to Bishan to fetch us. My mom's dinner was at home. They went to buy cooked dishes from hawker centres and they brought them home. There were crabs too. After the dinner, I felt bored as there was nothing much to do and I keep on thinking of playing with the netball. Thus, I made a stupid mistake. I asked my younger sister to throw the ball to me while I ran around the living room. Dumb of me, right? She unskilfully throw into a bowl of soup on the dining table which spilled all over the floor. My mom came out and she began yelling at us but she cleared the area up. After that, I made an apology card to my mom and I think she forgave me. Then it was time for her to cut her cake. My elder sister wasn't at home yet and my mom refused to blow the candles as she thought that her daughters had no heart for her at all. At that time, it was already 9 pm plus. My mom cried as she blew the candles, the scene was very saddening. I cried myself too. I felt the pain for my mom. She left the living room for her room. My dad stood there and he said something which made me boiol up and swear that I would never forgive him again. At first, he said that my little sister was a liar or something say she will come back home at certain time but is nowhere to be seen. Then he began with my elder sister too saying she bluff the parents or something. Then he got to me but he stampered. He got nothing to say about me. However, he forced out saying "You I don't know," and "You answered back at me all the time" And I was like what the hell. It has since been two whole weeks since I have answered back at him particularly since the day he slapped me. I was so mad that I cried. I was here trying to change and he was there still saying about it last night. Wells, I have changed. How about him?! Yesterday while I was in the car and he was driving, a car went close to him and he yelled out the F*** word. I was stunned when I heard it and I told myself that this man have not change. I really detested him when he blurted out that word. I had already indicated in the previous entries that a man who shows no respect for himself earns no respect of mine. And with this, I will not forgive him till he has changed. And till he has changed, the hatred inside me is continually brewing to blow up one day. I don't care who he is even if he is my father. I don't give a damn. Me signing off.

No comments: