Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hellos. I'm not really satisfied with myself today. Well, today we had a full-day training. It was super tiring but enriching. I wished there were more of such events. To cut it short, we played with cedac the entire morning. The very first match I had with them was not very pleasant for me. I felt very uncertain about the game, not as confident or determined to get the ball as the previous time. Then came the second match, I know I wasn't going to perform well either. Well, maybe I must say my mistakes are eating into me. Then finally came the fourth match. I was very determined to do my stuffs then. I simply told myself to do my thing. I was rather satisfied in that match only. The rest that was to come was not very fulfilling for me. Hmms, in today's match, I realized that I wasn't as determined or aggressive to get the ball. Or I would rather say I needed to improve on my communication with mabel. No one's perfect as the saying goes. I need more improvement. I'm very tired now but I know I didn't give out my utmost in today's match. I'm dissapointed in myself. After that, we had pizzas for lunch. It was super hilarious la. We played games to finish the food. Alot of people got sabo except me, see I'm so lucky! Hees. Then the second part of training began. It was fun! However, I was very lethargic already. Disappointing la today. I must outperform myself in thursday's match at springfield! I must promise myself. Aiyo, then just now I hit ms teoh in the face. Feeling so apologetic towards her. I keep on bumping into her in court. Haa.
Okie, here's a little space for little erica! Aw. I'm so eager to see the hp accessory! Hees. Aiyo, I'm very sleepy now la. I will write a longer entry for you the next time okie. Remind me okie. I'm stopping here. Me signing off.

No comments: