Friday, December 09, 2005

Hellos again. Wells, basically I was feeling very troubled over the team's attendance earlier on. I was so troubled about it. Then I thought about my life . . . I felt pathetic, I wanted to cry. Tears began filling my eyes again. Sigh. But no tear dropped. In less than a year's time, I would be taking my o's. I feel very uptight about it even thinking about it right now. I feel so helpless, like anytime I break down, I'm so afraid no one would be there for me to lend me a helping hand. I know I have many caring friends and I can rely on them anytime however I guess I need the mentally* helping hand. My mind is breaking down. Everyday I try to do some A maths. When I don't understand I will try doing it till I get mad and storm out of my room. That's why I realized I have only attempted the second question. Have you any idea how frustrating is that? Sigh. My greatest obstacle in my life now is A maths, I have to overcome it. Sigh. Practise, practise and more practise. Now it comes to the attendance during netball trainings. Do you people have any idea how frustrating it is to wake up early just to head to school for training with less than a tenth person? It's real frustrating. Like what siew hong said which originated from ms coral lim, Attitude is everything~! I am quite sure some people are sitiing at home slacking while we're having the years of our time training. I'm so sicked of questioning people's conscience. I understand that no one is perfect but please correct your attitude.
Phew~! My house stinks of a stench from outside now. I have no idea what smell is that. It's making me headache. Sigh. Okie, me signing off.

No comments: