Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hellos. Today I once again had training in the morning, I think? Haa. I don't want to ponder over matters that saddens me again. Still remember I told ms teoh that my knee hurts. Haa. I think she siao one. At the beginning of the training, she excused me from the jumping drill and after that there was the half-court game and she allowed me to jump, jump and more jump~. Haa. Anyways, I really hope my knee recovers soon. I want to be free to jump, jump and to jump some more~! My life in netball is beginning to take its shape. I really wish I can continue to play netball for a long, long time . . . Haa. I love ms teoh, ms lim, ms kang and netball. And I love the whole team~! They have been guiding me since sec one. Hees. How I wish good things can continue to go on. -.-lll What am I saying? Haa. Anyways, I enjoyed today's half-court game again. I get to defend ms teoh and I still find it challenging. Hees. Ya. Then the pei wen when I defend her, she kept on using her back to distort me from getting the ball so I just had to keep really close to her to prevent her from getting the ball.
Sigh. I read Siew hong's blog. It really saddens me la. I don't know where the team is getting to. I mean we all know our goals for the team but is anyone putting enough effort to come early and do the right things? It is only when we attempt the little things carefully then we can grasp the greater things in life. Sigh. I can only say punishments does nothing, it's all in the mind. If you choose to wake up earlier to come to school punctually and everyone in the team does that, this would be a perfect team but not yet perfect. Sigh. With the meagre amount of people coming for training, there is limited we can do. Please people, be considerate la. Alrights, me signing off here.

No comments: