Saturday, December 10, 2005

Hellos. Training just barely ended for 24 hours and I'm missing it already. Die la. I wonder what's going to happen to me when cca is suspended after my tournament. Sigh. I have been in deep thoughts lately. I want to get my life on track. However, they have been giving me stresses. I hope that there are at least 15 people present during next week's training. iMISStrainings. Wells, let's just say I miss the team and ms teoh's laughter. I just went to look around www.netball.org.sg, the website. I was looking through when I came across a session about coaching. Wells, maybe after my o's I will go for some courses on that. I must do some planning first. Arrghh. My backside aches badly from the lunges we did during training on thursday. I guess those who did benches yesterday are having thigh and butt aches. Hehs. Hmms, I'm wondering how ms teoh is negotiating the hip-hop dance classes with her friend for us. Yay~! I want to learn dancing~! Haa. But I'm so big-sized. Haa . . . Then ms teoh lei. Haa. No offences here. I have a friendly match with Bishan Park, I think on tuesday next week. I'm hoping to trash them because I heard from mabel that they have lost some of their valuable players. Thus they are weakened. Haa. Wells, maybe not trash but beat them. Alrights, I will update you later on again. I have to head to the temple later with my mom to pray to the gods. Me signing off.

No comments: