Monday, December 26, 2005

Hellos. Yesterday was Christmas day! Well, just like it has been for the past 15 years, it was as usual boring. There was nothing done to celebrate this occasion in my household. However, I'm so glad to have bestfriends. I'm going to have gift exchanges with Mei xuan and they all. Most importantly, I'm having gift exchange with Erica! Ha! Last night, I went down to the badminton court just below my flat to play a game of badminton with my sister. It was a game of endurance. I was running crazily around the court with my sister serving at different directions. Most importantly, I learnt that I could very well enjoy my lil sister's company. We were laughing endlessly at our mistakes in the court. Well, my sister was super hyper and she didn't seem to be the least tired or exhausted during the 40 mins game. We played throughout. My tee was soaking wet. I had a nice workout, I thought. Haa. However, I guess I shouldn't have played crazily because after the game, I felt a tinge of pain in my right ankle. I guess it has not recovered entirely yet. Anyway, I am all well and fine this morning. Alrights, me signing off now.

No comments: