Saturday, December 10, 2005

Hellos. I went to return the blessings of the gods this afternoon at 'I don't know what' street. Hees. I am only aware that it's somewhere near bugis street and OG. At first when I arrived there with my parents, I thought there were going to be alot of people however it was otherwise. We quickly returned the blessings by thanking the gods. Then, my mom took me to the temple just opposite where I was previously to pray again. Haa. We headed to OG to do some shopping later on. However, it was mostly doing my dad's shopping for his formal clothings and all that. I was bored to death, you know~! Besides that, there were so many old people there. Erm, I meant middle-aged people. Arrggh, it's just not my kind of place. It's totally crowded with all kinds of people. I was like standing at a corner watching my dad and mom select a pair of sandals for themselves. It was total boredom okie. I was so bored at the scenario that I decided to observe people. Now, there's one thing you don't know about me. I love observing people, their funny behaviour and some weird too. I began getting mad at my parents. But as you know I love my mom alot, I didn't threw my tantrum at her. I just told her that I regretted coming out with them. She understood me and after quite a while of 'long' shopping for my dad's stuffs, my mom took me up to the second storey where clothes of my age were. However, the first thing she did was taking me to the lingerie section~! Sigh. Anyways, she was looking out for bras to buy for me. You can say I was kind of uninterested because *hehe I didn't really bothered about what kind of bra I wore to places except to posh places. Haa. Joking. Things are getting too personal here. Haa. However, I got interested in getting myself some more sports bra because I guessed I hadn't enough. Haa. Anyway, there was a great sale over there so I just took what was appealing to me. Hees. Yupp. As you all know, there's fire brewing between me and my dad. At least that fire is still brewing in me. Thus, I was always with my mom all the time during the trip out. iLOVEmymom~!
Okie, here's a little space for little erica~! Hees. Thanks for helping me to look out for new stuffs over at queensway. I kept wondering whether I have been bothering you too much. But since you said it wasn't much a bother, *haa I didn't hesitated. Hees. Aiyo. I realized something today or maybe I had realized it a few days ago already. And that is, we have been messaging each other less frequently lately. Sigh. Wells, I guess feelings are fading quickly? Haa. But you are always mr nice guy, I'm always bullying you such as threatening to castrate you or spank you. Haa. Wells, I hope we can get to play basketball soon. I will have to plan again. It was so fun that day. I have to plan it again~! Hees. Alrights, me signing off.

No comments: