Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Hellos. I have been feeling depressed deep inside lately. Ever since I got slapped by my father, the feeling have been lingering inside. But I focused my mind on netball instead to divert my anger. Sigh. I loved playing netball since we played with cedac that very friday. Too bad in a few months' time, I will have to focus on my studies instead of netball. There will be no more netball for me. I guess I will just have to treasure the little time I have with the team from now on. Sigh. Just when I'm embarking on a new journey to the amazing world of netball when I know my time's going to be up. I'm so upset because of this. I don't want to leave the team or have another person as my coach. My mind is set to join netball as my cca again when I head over to tertiary education. I love netball so much. That said, my body is like breaking down already. My knees are giving me constant problem. I guess that's because I have been jumping quite frequently. Hmms, I'm thinking of joining a netball club or something when my o's are over. That way, I can continue learning new techniques or skills to use on court.
Yes~! Tomorrow there will be training~! I'm so looking forward to it. I hope there will be court game and hopefully I will get to learn new skills again. Ms teoh just taught me a new skill yesterday. I have yet to master it. I will master it. Hees. Me signing off here.

No comments: