Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Hellos. After that slap from my father, I have changed my perspective of things. I have become a more determined person. I do what I have to do. The very instance of him slapping me with the newspaper keeps on flashing through my head. I can't forget it.
I woke up this morning and I thought about something last night. I pondered and I realized that it's no use of me trying to fight back against him because he's the head of the house and I'm just a nobody who depends on him for my living- my survival. Thus, I have decided to leave him alone and keep in to myself. I'm not going to talk to him at all. I went ahead to do my duty by vacuuming the floor mid-morning with the help of my younger sister. After that, I bathed and prepared to head for training.
Training was fun today, at least for me. I arrived at school. Training was dreadful today because there were only nine people who were present. You can say it was pathetic. Besides that, the keys to the pe store was missing or not with the right person. Thus, we didn't had the right stuffs for training. Mabel suggested heading to the gym for a workout and Ms teoh went ahead with that. After that, we came down to the parade square and did ball handlings and drills. Now, here's the fun part. Ms teoh wanted to play half court thus we had to oblige her. Hmms, not in terms of play la, she wanted to train us. It was so fun~! I had the chance to defend her~! It was super challenging~! And I loved it. I could try out the different stuffs I was taught. And I intercepted a few balls. I yearned for the half-court game to go on. It was so fun however I was not doing the right stuffs la. I was slacking there sometimes. Hees. I guess I didn't treasured the precious time I could to defend my own coach~! It was awesome man. Hees. If I can try it again, I will try to defend her with my utmost effort. Hees. So fun man.
Alrights, here's a little space for little erica. Hees. I actually didn't believe you at first when you said you could create my face with the icon. Now you can spread it far and wide. My face~! I'm gonna be famous~! Haa. Hees. I'm joking here. I'm glad that you have the thought to do what I thought you couldn't do. Ha. Thanks okie. Okie, me signing off le.

No comments: