Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Dear bloggie~
I'm feeling very down in the dumps now. Maybe the song I'm listening to presently is affecting my emotions. I once again feel so scared of being out of the team. Out of the school and everything. I love the team so much to simply just let it go like that. I feel so scared and helpless right now. I know that good things do come to an end. I can't stop that. I'm so upset about it. In about less than 3 months or even shorter than that, I will be focusing on my studies instead of netball. I know my duties. Sigh. Why are things sometimes so uncontrollable? I want control~! These bad dreams or visons of me being out of the team is hauting me. Wells, maybe I am thinking too much about it I guess. There's nothing I can do about being out of the team though. I can only seek coaching skills after my o's. No one's life is perfect. But why is my life getting perfect already but ceasing to attain its perfection. Drats. My english language is getting from bad to worse. The year ahead is going to be a tough one. And I'm getting equipped to engage in the battle. There's not much time left. I have to read up on more books before the school's open again.
I feel so sad . . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . . Sadness sizzles my heart
Confusion and helplessness is one feels
Trying to break out of it
But all ends to nothing


Ha! I have written a poem~! That's how I have been feeling these days. Ah~! I feel much better now. Basically, I want to get back on the court and play my netball. I love netball. I feel passionate about it. I'm logging off now. I'm trying to stay positive about it and I guess I will feel better by not thinking about it. Me signing off.

No comments: